Since 2011, «Breezemarine Group Ltd.»,
has developed, installed and maintained fuel consumption management (FCM— Fuel Consupmtion Management) systems
We develop and offer fuel and oil consumption recording and monitoring systems depending on the ship operation modes which use measuring equipment of highaccuracy screw-type flow meters and latest information processing modules of the world leading manufacturers. Our systems are tailored to the requirements of each customer.
Our systems are general-purpose tools which help the crew and ship operators to monitor the fuel/oil consumed by ship’s equipment on a real time basis clearly and easily, analyze the ship’s power system and the whole ship’s efficiency as well as store and process the incoming data. They also facilitate detection of abnormalities in fuel system or marine engines at the initial stage as well as initiation of troubleshooting.
Our projects are based on the following factors:
- Measuring equipment has all the required marine approvals and certificates;
- Bunkering equipment has OIML R117-1 certificates for HFO, MDO and MGO;
- Turn-key project implementation starting from inspection and design to installation and maintenance;
- Flexible program decisions developed by our software specialists;
- Compatibility with available equipment and automatic process control systems;
- User-friendly graphic information perception (graph design and operation compatibility with standard operating systems);
- Automatic protection of equipment (to minimize human factor);
- Automatic data transmission to the headquarters;
- Analysis of readings at the same time and over a period of time;
- Monitoring of fuel consumption dependence on operation modes of integrated equipment devices (speed, power, quantity of energy consumers, NOx emissions, provision for installation of pumps to dose fuel additives, etc.);
- Monitoring of NOx emissions dependence on consumption (MARPOL 73/78, MEPC.217(63));
- Provision for stepwise commissioning of the control system depending on the requirements and budget of the customer. Excellent operation of each commissioned module.
Capabilities and advantages of our systems:
- Receiving information on fuel consumption by each consumer (or group) on a real time basis depending on the set parameter (l/min, gal/min, kg/hour);
- Converting the parameters (volume into weight considering temperature and density);
- Dependence of fuel consumption on engine power and revolutions;
- Measuring accuracy: 0.1 %;
- Temperature measurement error: +/- 0.5°C +/-0.2%;
- Density measuring accuracy: +/- 0.0005 g/cm3;
- Easy-to-use informative detailed view in the central control room and in bridge, output of easy data for analysis;
- Transmitting data to the office using WEB management of the platform;
- Preparing for sea and selecting ship speed condition depending on GPS calculations and fuel consumption;
- Boiler, electric drive and pump control;
- Interface with other monitoring systems and provision for supervisory control (bunkering modules, tank levels and alarms);
- NOx and COx emissions control, comparison with fuel consumption, information processing and transmission to the office;
- Provision for the system update and upgrade;
- High protection degree;
- Easy and accessible control interface.
Efficiency of the engine and the vessel. (ON BOARD SOLUTION)
The system provides the calculation of performance based on the accounting of fuel consumption, power produced by ME and Aux. power and other parameters. The system can take into account the strength and direction of wind, current (based on lag data), draft, roll and trim. The system also takes into account the data obtained from torque meters and KW meters. Based on these data and the statistics collected, the system calculates the efficiency of the vessel.
The system provides automatic generation of single reports for printing and summary reports for data analysis. Reports are created daily, monthly and when leaving the port. It is possible to account for different types of fuel, indicating the time of work on each of the types. Also recorded the time and coordinates of the switching type of fuel.
All data on fuel consumption, speed, power and other parameters are available both online and in historical mode for the last five years. Data is displayed in a convenient graphical form (trends) with reference to a geographic position.
Energy efficiency reports of the vessel with the transfer of data to the shipowner’s office. (OFFICE SOLUTION)
Data is stored in the system’s memory for up to five years, and is also transmitted as packet data to the shipowner’s server for duplicate storage.
Based on the data received, automatic daily, monthly reports are created. Which are stored in the system’s memory for up to five years, are delivered to the shipowner’s server and are also automatically sent to electronic mailboxes to the Shipowner or crew members (superintendent, mechanics, etc.)
Files are saved in PDF and Exel formats, which allows you to view them on any device (computer, smartphone or tablet).
Office Solution Overview
Fleet performance monitoring and analyse development
*This segment of the system is offered as an option. Cost calculation is made separately at the request of the Customer.
For the Shipowner, in addition, it is possible to control the entire fleet. The Fleet Monitoring System (FMS) allows you to monitor the work of all ships online from the office.